ChampFood International is headquartered in Vierlingsbeek, The Netherlands. We produce ChampFood, a worldwide available natural and organic supplement for growing mushrooms.
Our company was established in 1991 and has ever since served the mushroom industry as a manufacturer, supplier and distributor of ChampFood. By permanently applying the latest technology in the area of absorption-requirements of mushrooms, oysters and shii-takes, ChampFood has become an industry-leading product. Our company provides a wide range of ChampFood products all over the world.
Although some available compost products are described as high-quality, those often lack the appropriate amounts and types of proteins (amino acids), vitamins, minerals and trace elements to achieve maximum mushroom growth and quality.
ChampFood positively distinguishes itself because:
- Mushrooms will gradually absorb ChampFood nutrients more efficiently than nutrients out of normal compost
- ChampFood provides the required minerals to grow mycelium and fruit body
- ChampFood both optimize the vitamins, trace levels, amino acids and minerals in compost and promotes the absorption of nutrients
- In addition ChampFood products supports enzyme reactions in the compost
Optimal nutritional balance and the extended release of nutrients (energy, proteins and minerals) will result in:
- Improved quality of mushrooms
- Caps that remain closed longer
- Improved density
- Pure white color
- Longer shelf-life