ChampFood International is headquartered in Vierlingsbeek, the Netherlands. We produce ChampFood, a natural and organic supplement for growing mushrooms. Our company was established in 1991 and has served the mushroom industry as a manufacturer, supplier and distributor of ChampFood ever since. By permanently applying the latest technology in the area of absorption-requirements of mushrooms, oyster mushrooms and shiitake, ChampFood has become a market leading product. Our company supplies a wide range of ChampFood products all over the world.
Although some composts available on the market are described as high-quality, they often lack the right amounts and types of proteins (amino acids), vitamins, minerals, and trace elements to achieve maximum mushroom growth and mushroom quality. ChampFood offers distinctive added value because:
- Mushrooms absorb ChampFood nutrients more efficiently and predictably than nutrients from the compost
- ChampFood provides the necessary minerals to enhance the growth of mycelium and fruit body development
- ChampFood optimises the levels of amino acid, mineral and vitamin in the compost. It stimulates the absorption of nutrients by the mycelium and fruit bodies
- ChampFood products support enzyme reactions in the compost
An optimal nutritional balance in your compost and the extended release of nutrients (energy, proteins, and minerals) will result in:
- Improved mushroom quality
- Mushroom caps that remain closed longer
- Improved mushroom density because of the higher dry matter content
- A whiter mushroom colour
- Longer mushroom shelf-life
- Using ChampFood products will increase your yield by 10-30%.